|Date||:||Saturday, 11 Nov 2017|
|Time||:||6.00pm - 7.00pm|
|Venue||:||Open Stage, library@esplanade|
ABOUT THE TALK
Catch the Singapore Lyric Opera Children’s Choir perform excerpts from two very exciting concerts that they will be participating in - Singapore Lyric Opera Gala Concert: Unrequited Love on 23 Nov 2017 and Singapore Lyric Opera Children’s Concert: Kith ‘n Kin on 2 December 2017. Seats are limited so do arrive early!
- March of the toreadors from Bizet’s Carmen
- Abends, will ich schlafen gehn from Humperdink’s Hänsel und Gretel
- Sacred artistic segment
- Wolcum composed by Benjamin Britten
- Angels’ Carol composed by John Rutter
- Duo Seraphim (Two Angelic Beings) composed by Richard Dering
- Multicultural segment
- J’entends le Moulin (I Hear the Windmill) arranged by Donald Patriquin
- La Petite Fille Sage (The Wise Little Girl) composed by Francis Poulenc
- Land of Joy composed by Zechariah Goh Toh Chai
This series is presented by Singapore Lyric Opera, as part of Singapore Lyric Opera’s outreach programme.